The Chippewa Valley Internetworking Consortium (CINC) is a regional Community Area Network (CAN) formed in 1999 that is committed to “Broadband Serving the Public Interest.” CINC became an Unincorporated Association in 2011 and coordinates regional communication infrastructure projects with city, county and state government, educational institutions, libraries, hospitals, health care, nonprofits, and technology providers to facilitate network creation that is innovative, competitive, and sustainable. Through a coordinated regional communication infrastructure, CINC helps the Chippewa Valley be innovative, competitive, and economically viable for present and future generations.
- CINC UA Elects New Officers at 2018 Annual Meeting – 2/1/18
- CINC Presents Community & Legislator Updates – 12/8/16
- Presentation of WI PSC Broadband Grant by Lt. Gov Kleefisch
- Saving Lives and Reducing Costs with a Telehealth Network
- Press Release: Japanese Researchers Visit Best Practice Broadband Network