Members of CINC UA met at CVTC in Eau Claire, WI to hold their annual membership meeting on January 17, 2019.
CINC chair Kevin Grosskreutz provided a report on 2018 activities and collaboration efforts. UWEC representative Daren Bauer gave construction updates on work performed over the past year. Treasurer, James Martin, presented a financial report for 2018 and organization projections for 2019.
Executive Committee Members for 2019:
- Dave Hayden – Eau Claire County
- Andy Bauer – Chippewa County
- Tom Stevens – Dove Healthcare (CINC Secretary)
- Kevin Groskreutz – HSHS (CINC Chair)
- Daren Bauer – UWEC
- Marty Helgeson, Rice Lake School District
- Tom Lange – CVTC (CINC Vice-Chair)
- Kevin Anason – Mayo Clinic
- Bob Nelson – City of Eau Claire
- Sarah Lipke – CESA 10
- Brett Schnobrich – Chippewa Area School District
- James Martin – Eau Claire Area School District (CINC Treasurer)